September 7, 2023, 7:30 pm
(Further information on accessing the virtual meeting appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding DDOT Notice of Intent to add a stop sign and related parking restrictions to intersection of 45th and Faraday (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application for a special exception by owner of 4439 Alton Place for side yard and lot occupancy relief to build a rear addition (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application by owner of 4550 Brandywine Street, NW for a special exception for rear yard setback and permeable space percentage relief to build a rear addition (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on public space application to alter the streetscape in front of the Chevy Chase Pavillion (15 minutes)
- Presentation by DDOT regarding plans for bike lanes along Western Ave (30 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding PUD application by Wesley Seminary to permit a private owner to build and run a multi-story residence on Wesley’s campus that will rent solely to AU and Wesley students (45 minutes)
- Approval of July 2023 Meeting Minutes
- Approval of expenditures
- Approval of Q3 2023 Financial Report
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- Attendees are required to pre-register for the Zoom meeting by clicking on the “Join Zoom Meeting” link below. The registration should be done on a computer and not a mobile device.
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.
Join the Zoom Meeting:
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Sep 7, 2023 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.