September 8, 2022, 7:30 pm
(Further information on accessing the virtual meeting appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding renewal liquor license application by Le Kavacha Bistro (5 minutes)
- Presentation by and discussion with WMATA and OP representatives regarding zoning text amendment WMATA seeks to permit it to move its bus facilities to the full Lord & Taylor parking area (45 minutes)
- Update from the Office of Planning regarding the Wisconsin Avenue Development Framework Study (30 minutes)
- Presentation by AU regarding the construction of a sound barrier wall at Jacob’s Field and the installation of the Marabar Exhibit (formerly at the National Geographic Society Headquarters) (15 minutes)
- Approval of July 2022 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.