September 17, 2020, 7:30 pm
Virtual Zoom Meeting
Join Video Meeting at https://zoom.us/j/92366327993
Audio Only Dial 1-301-715-8592
Meeting ID: 923 6632 7993
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2nd District Police
- Presentation of grant from Lisner-Louise-Dickson-Hurt Home for purchase of PPE and possible vote on same
- Update on DC PLUG program to underground power lines in the neighborhood
- Presentation by American University regarding its proposed campus plan
- Discussion of traffic calming options for 42nd and Ingomar
- Presentation by DDOT regarding possible installation of sidewalks and/or bike lanes on Western Avenue
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution concerning renaming Wilson HS
· Approval of July 2020 meeting minutes
· Approval of budget
· Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the chat function to ask questions or to request to make a comment; they will then be recognized by the Chair.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.