September 12, 2019, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, Y116
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2nd District Police
- Presentation regarding Janney 5K race and possible vote on letter regarding same
- Presentation of grant application from Lisner Home for Community Fun Day
- Presentation regarding funding for Birth to Three for All DC Act
- Update regarding DC PLUG program to underline selected power lines in the neighborhood
- Discussion of and possible vote on application by and memorandum of understanding with Valor Development regarding redevelopment of former Superfresh site
- Approval of July 2019 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email email@example.com in advance of the meeting for a guest code for free parking. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park in the “B” Section of level P1 and enter the elevator vestibule. Using the parking kiosk, enter your license plate, expected time to be at the meeting and guest code. Take the elevator to the 1st Floor. When you exit the elevator, walk straight ahead. Room Y116 will be on your left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entrance, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk. Walk all the way down to the end of the hall, past the lounge to the elevator that is behind the second staircase. Take the elevator to the 1st Floor. When you exit the elevator, walk straight ahead. Room Y116 will be on your left.