September 17, 2018,7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, Room NT08
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Presentation regarding Janney 5K and possible vote on letter in support thereof
- Presentation of grant request by Lisner-Louise-Dixon Home for support of Family Fun Day
- Presentation of grant request by Tenleytown Main Street for support of WinterFest
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding PUD application for Dancing Crab / Tenley Gastropub lots
- Discussion of variance and special exception applications for an assisted living center and new church at the site of Wisconsin Ave Baptist Church
- Approval of July 2018 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
- Approval of budget
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting for a guest code for free parking. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park in the “A” Section of level P1 and enter the Warren Elevator vestibule. Using the parking kiosk, enter your license plate, expected time to be at the meeting and guest code. Take the elevator to the Terrace or “T” Level and turn left upon exiting the elevator. Room NT08 will be the last room on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entrance, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an immediate left. Room NT08 will be the last room on the left.