September 13, 2016, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, Ceremonial Classroom
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police (20 minutes)
- Presentation by Lisner Louise Dickson Home of grant application for Zoo Day (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on application for sidewalk cafe at District Taco, 4600 Wisconsin Ave. (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding MPD plan to consolidate several Patrol Service Areas into one “sector” commanded by a single lieutenant (10 minutes)
- Presentation by David Bardin regarding statehood for the District of Columbia (30 minutes)
- Approval of July 2016 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off of Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting for a parking pass. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park near the end of level P1 and take the elevator to the Lobby Level. Walk straight as you exit the elevator. When you get past the staircase, turn right and walk straight ahead, through the Commons, past the main lobby/Information Desk to the Ceremonial Classroom.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entry, off of Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. The Ceremonial Classroom is directly to your left as you enter the building.