RESOLUTION OF SUPPORT FOR ABRA-109844, SEOUL SPICE
- Seoul Spice 2, LLC, (operating as “Seoul Spice”) and referred to herein as the Applicant, has applied to District of Columbia Alcoholic Beverage Administration (ABRA) for a new license to serve beer and wine at its premises located at 4600 Wisconsin Avenue NW (“Property”), ABRA-109844.
2. Applicant will serve alcohol between 11 am and 10 pm, and will thus stop serving alcohol before numerous nearby establishments about which the ANC has received no complaints.
3. Applicant does not have outdoor seating, does not plan any, and does not seek permission to serve alcohol outside its restaurant.
4. The ANC believes many residents appreciate additional opportunities to consume alcoholic beverages with their food at local restaurants.
5. No reason exists to believe grant of a beer and wine license to this establishment will unduly burden neighboring properties and residents.
NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED:
1. ANC 3E supports the above-referenced application.
The resolution passed by a vote of 4-0-0 at a properly noticed meeting held on June 14, 2018, at which a quorum was present, with Commissioners Bender, Hall, McHugh, and Quinn in attendance.
__________________ by Jonathan Bender Chairperson