RESOLUTION TO OPPOSE CLUB CINEMA’S PETITION TO AMEND OR TERMINATE SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT, ABRA-060040
- Petitioner entered into a settlement agreement approved by the Board on December 8, 1999.
- There is no need, as required by DC Code Section 25-446, occasioned by circumstances beyond applicant’s control or a change in the neighborhood, to amend or terminate the settlement agreement.
- The changes to its license applicant calls for, without modifications suggested by the parties, could have an adverse impact on the neighborhood.
NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED:
- ANC 3E opposes the above-referenced petition.
- ANC 3E designates Commissioners Bender and Quinn to present its case at the hearing(s) on this matter and in any pre- or post-hearing filings.
The resolution passed by a vote of __-__-__ at a properly noticed meeting held on November 12, 2019, at which a quorum was present, with Commissioners Bender, Ehrhardt, Hall, McHugh, and Quinn in attendance.
by Jonathan Bender