RESOLUTION APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL EXCEPTION
- Different owners of a parking lot at 4926 Wisconsin Avenue, N.W. (rear) have operated the lot pursuant to a special exception for nearly 30 years. The current owner, 4926 Wisconsin Avenue, LLC, directly and through its managing members as predecessors in interest, has operated the lot since 2002.
- ANC 3E can recall receiving no complaints about the lot’s operations for at least the past nine years.
- The special exception currently in force lasts for only seven years, as did the former special exception.
- The owner now seeks a permanent special exception for the lot.
- Given the longstanding lack of complaints about the lot’s operation, ANC 3E believes that the lot has not been nor is likely to become objectionable because of noise, traffic, or number of employees, nor are the hours of active operation likely to prove objectionable.
NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED:
- ANC 3E supports the above-referenced application for a permanent special exception.
The resolution passed by a vote of 3-1-0 at a properly noticed meeting held on June 14, 2018, at which a quorum was present, with Commissioners Bender, Erhardt, McHugh, and Quinn in attendance.
by Jonathan Bender