- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding renewal application for liquor license for Capital Wine School (5 minutes)
- Presentation by and discussion with Army Corps of Engineers representatives regarding maintenance work they are doing at Van Ness, 44th, and Warren Streets, NW (15 minutes)
- Presentation of American University’s Further Processing Application regarding the construction of a sound barrier wall at Jacob’s Field (10 minutes)
- Update from GDS on their operation and compliance with their BZA order (45 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution or letter regarding application from Washington Gas to conduct overnight work at Western Ave and River Road on a valve replacement project (15 minutes)
- Update from Federal Realty about the amenities package for their PUD for 5333 Wisconsin and proposed changes to 43rd St and Military Rd NW(45 minutes)
- Presentation by Tenleytown Main Street on a new Low Impact Development stormwater management system being installed on Wisconsin Avenue and Warren Street, NW (10 minutes)
- Approval of October 2022 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.