November 16, 2021, 7:30 pm
Virtual Zoom Meeting
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on grant proposal to support Janney 5K race (5 minutes)
- Presentation by DC Relay regarding telecommunications services it makes available free to speech or hearing-impaired individuals (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application for special exception relief from side yard requirements and variance relief from non-conforming lot and lot occupancy requirements to build an addition to a home at 4701 Fessenden Street NW (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding public space application to build over-height fence in public space at 4900 47th Street NW (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application to occupy public space in front of residences to be built at 4912 Wisconsin Ave (10 minutes)
- Update from Georgetown Day School on traffic management and other issues related to the school (20 minutes)
- Presentation by the Lisner Home regarding its plan to seek a map amendment to build affordable senior housing on its campus (30 minutes)
- Presentation by Federal Realty Trust regarding its plan to seek a PUD to build a mixed-use project above the present Maggiano’s and Nordstrom Rack site on Wisconsin Avenue NW
· Approval of October 2021 meeting minutes
· Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.
Join the Zoom Meeting:
Topic: ANC3E General Monthly Meeting
Time: Nov 16, 2021 07:30 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 923 6632 7993
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,92366327993#,,,,*155267544# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,92366327993#,,,,*155267544# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 923 6632 7993
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/keiJBlbwBc
ANC3E Nov 16 2021 Agenda V2 11152021