November 10, 2016
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, NT08
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Discussion of and possible vote on grant application by Tenleytown Main Street for support of Winterfest
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding renewal application for liquor license for Club Cinema of Mazza
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application for historic designation of C&P Building at 4268 Wisconsin Ave NW
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application for special exception for two-story garage addition at 4831 Alton Place NW
- Presentation by Valor Development regarding traffic management at the proposed mixed-use project at the Superfresh site
- Approval of October 2016 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off of Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email email@example.com in advance of the meeting for a parking pass. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park near the end of level P1 and take the elevator to the Lobby Level. Walk straight as you exit the elevator. When you get past the staircase, turn right and walk straight ahead, through the Commons, just BEFORE the main Information Desk turn right. Room NT08 will be on the last room on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entry, off of Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an IMMEDIATE left. Room NT08 will be on the last room on the left.