2017 09 Meeting
Time: 7:30 PM
Location: Directions to meeting
September 19, 2017, 7:30 pm
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Presentation by Janney PTA regarding proposed Janney 5K race and possible vote on letter supporting the race.
- Presentation of grant application for support of Zoo Day by Lisner-Louise-Dickson-Hurt Home
- Discussion of and possible vote on of BZA application for special exception for relief from front yard area requirements for addition to home at 4348 Garrison St NW
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application to Zoning Commission for PUD and map amendment by UIP for proposed mixed-use development at 4620 Wisconsin Ave NW
- Presentation by Georgetown Day School regarding traffic and other issues related to proposal to move GDS’ middle and lower school to its Tenleytown campus at 42nd and Ellicott
- Approval of July / August 2017 Meeting Minutes
- Approval of expenditures
Getting to the Meeting Location: Parking is available in the Chevy Chase Pavilion garage (not validated) or on nearby streets. The Metro stop is also located directly below the hotel. If entering the front door of the hotel, or after parking in the garage, take the elevator (or escalator) to the 2nd floor. Once on the 2nd floor landing, take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Turn right after exiting the elevator, then turn left down the hall for the Tenleytown Ballroom, which will be on the left down a hallway. You can also ask for directions from the front desk located on the 2nd floor.