2017 07 Meeting
Time: 7:30 PM
Location: Directions to meeting
July 20, 2017, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, NT08
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police (15 minutes)
- Presentation by Georgetown Day School of revised plans to add its lower and middle schools to its existing high school campus at 42nd St. and Davenport St. NW (45 minutes)
- Presentation by Valor Development of revised plans to build a mixed-use project at the former Superfresh site at 4330 48th Street NW (45 minutes)
- Presentation by UIP of revised plans for redeveloping mixed-use property at 4624 Wisconsin Ave., NW (45 minutes)
- Presentation by Washington Gas regarding its accelerated pipeline replacement project (15 minutes)
- Approval of June 2017 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
No resolutions were considered this month.
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email email@example.com in advance of the meeting for the parking garage code. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park near the end of level P1 and take the elevator to the Lobby Level. Walk straight as you exit the elevator. When you get past the staircase, turn right and walk straight ahead, through the Commons, just BEFORE the main Information Desk turn right. Room NT08 will be on the last room on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entry, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an IMMEDIATE left. Room NT08 will be on the last room on the left.