2017 06 Meeting
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: Directions to meeting
June 8, 2017, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, NT08
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Presentation by UIP of revised plans for redeveloping property at 4624 Wisconsin Ave., NW
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding “DC Housing and Development
- Discussion of and possible vote on DC Public Restroom Initiative
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding proposed changes to ethics rules for ANC Commissioners
- Approval of May 2017 meeting minutes
- Approval of website re-design contract
- Approval of expenditures
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting for a parking pass. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park near the end of level P1 and take the elevator to the Lobby Level. Walk straight as you exit the elevator. When you get past the staircase, turn right and walk straight ahead, through the Commons, just BEFORE the main Information Desk turn right. Room NT08 will be on the last room on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entry, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an IMMEDIATE left. Room NT08 will be on the last room on the left.