June 13, 2019, 7:30 PM
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, Y402
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
1. Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
2. Presentation by 2nd District Police
3. Update on DC Plug initiative to underground power lines in the area
4. Discussion with attendees of suggested uses for Chesapeake House, which will be restored pursuant to agreement ANC 3E negotiated with UIP Development
5. Discussion of and possible vote on grant from Wilson HS PTSO for support of initiative to purchase special physics lab equipment
6. Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application from residents of 4820 Nebraska Avenue NW for a special exception to permit relief from yard setback requirements to add an enclosed front porch
· Approval of May 2019 meeting minutes
· Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting for a guest code for free parking. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park in the “B” Section of level P1 and enter the elevator vestibule. Using the parking kiosk, enter your license plate, expected time to be at the meeting and guest code. Take the elevator to the 4th Floor. Room Y402 will be to your left as you exit the elevator.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entrance, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk. Walk all the way down to the end of the hall, past the lounge to the elevator that is behind the second staircase. Take the elevator to the 4th Floor. Room Y402 will be to your left as you exit the elevator.