May 12, 2022, 7:30 pm
Virtual Zoom Meeting
(Further information on accessing the virtual meeting appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application by Rodman’s to transfer an existing Class A liquor license to its store between Garrison and Harrison, allowing it to sell spirits as well as beer and wine (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding renewal liquor license application by Le Chat Noir, Surfside, and Matisse (5 minutes)
- Update by Federal Realty Trust on its plans to build a mixed-use project at the current Maggiano’s site on Wisconsin Ave. (60 minutes)
- Presentation regarding the Friendship Heights Alliance, a business group formed to advance Friendship Heights (15 minutes)
- Presentation by Wilson and GDS student group regarding its effort to seek increased affordable housing (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding Notice of Intent by DDOT to extend a no parking zone (which would allow standing for pickup and drop-off) in front of 4400 Jennifer Street, NW (10 minutes)
- Approval of the April 2022 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.
Join the Zoom Meeting:
Admin ANC3E is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Admin ANC3E’s May 2022 Zoom Meeting
Time: May 12, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 856 9410 5060
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,85694105060#,,,,*9906375# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,85694105060#,,,,*9906375# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 856 9410 5060
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kbVQEeT8nU
ANC3E May 12 2022 Agenda V2 05102022