May 13, 2021, 7:30 pm
Virtual Zoom Meeting
(The link to meeting and password below)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on liquor license and public space applications for Rodman’s to be able to offer an outdoor cafe with alcohol service (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on liquor license renewal application from Tenley Market (5 minutes)
- Update by the River School regarding its application to move and expand to a lot bounded by 42nd and Van Ness Streets, NW, and Nebraska Avenue, NW (45 minutes)
- Quarterly update from Georgetown Day School on traffic control and other issues (25 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on DDOT notice of intent to install sidewalks and traffic calming on Western Avenue, NW between Fessenden and Davenport (15 minutes)
· Approval of April 2021 meeting minutes
· Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the chat function to ask questions or to request to make a comment; they will then be recognized by the Chair.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
Join the Zoom Meeting:
The link to the zoom meeting will be shared on the next version of the agenda.