March 9, 2023, 7:30 pm
(Further information on accessing the virtual meeting appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote regarding application for PUD extension by developers of Dancing Crab site (20 minutes)
- Update from DPR regarding recent safety problems at the Wilson Pool and other DPR matters (30 minutes)
- Update from DDOT regarding the Tenleytown Multimodal Access Project (45 minutes)
- Presentation by AU regarding its proposed Meltzer Sports Complex (20 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding failures of bus service for special education students (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding announcement by President Biden that he does not intend to veto disapproval resolution of DC criminal code revision (10 minutes)
- Approval of February 2023 regular meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- Attendees are required to pre-register for the Zoom meeting by clicking on the “Join Zoom Meeting” link below. The registration should be done on a computer and not a mobile device.
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.
ANC3E Mar 09 2023 Agenda V2 03082023