March 9, 2022, 7:30 pm
Virtual Zoom Meeting
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding special exception application for an ADU at 4511 Chesapeake Street, NW (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding Retailer’s Class C Restaurant liquor license application by Alley Cat DC LLC for 5247 Wisconsin Ave, former site of Chadwick’s / Chatters, including entertainment endorsement and summer garden (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application for a limited map amendment by the Lisner Home to build affordable senior housing on its campus (30 minutes)
- Presentation by Federal Realty Trust on its plans to build a mixed-use project at the current Maggiano’s site on Wisconsin Ave. (30 minutes)
- Presentation by the representative from the Office of Attorney General on services it is offering ANCs and communities in support of affordable housing (30 minutes)
- Presentation by Office of Campaign Financing on Public Financing Program (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on ANC Redistricting Task Force process and proposed map (10 minutes)
- Discussion and possible vote on resolution asking DDOT to study adding protected bike lanes on the 5200 and 5300 blocks of 44th Street NW, the 4300 and 4400 blocks of Jenifer Street NW, and on the 4600, 4700 and 4800 blocks of 41st Street NW (10 minutes)
- Discussion and possible vote on resolution authorizing Commissioners Bender and Quinn to represent the ANC in any proceedings, including settlement, of ABRA protests pending against Privateer 4400 LLC and District Still LLC (5 minutes)
- Approval of February 2021 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.