June 14, 2018, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, Ceremonial Courtroom
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application to change renewable special exception for parking behind 4926 Wisconsin Ave to permanent special exception
- Presentation of updated development proposal by Sunrise Senior Living at site of Wisconsin Ave Baptist Church
- Update from Pepco on Harrison Substation renovation and expansion
- Presentation regarding Initiative 77 to end the tipped wage for restaurant servers
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding creation of an Educational Research Collective
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding NEAR Act data collection
- Approval of May 2018 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting for a quest code for free parking. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park in the “A” Section of level P1 and enter the Warren Elevator vestibule. Using the parking kiosk, enter your license plate, expected time to be at the meeting and guest code. Take the elevator to the Terrace or “T” Level and turn right upon exiting the elevator. Turn right at the information desk. The Ceremonial Classroom will be straight ahead.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entrance, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. The Ceremonial Classroom will be on you left as you enter the building.