July 11, 2019, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, NT08
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2nd District Police
- Presentation by Office of Campaign Finance on Fair Campaign public finance program
- Discussion with community about possible uses of Chesapeake House
- Discussion of draft memorandum of understanding with Valor Development regarding redevelopment of former Superfresh site
- Discussion of and possible vote on settlement agreement for liquor license for Surfside restaurant that will occupy former Firelake Grill space
- Approval of June 2019 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting for a guest code for free parking. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park in the “A” Section of level P1 and enter the Warren Elevator vestibule. Using the parking kiosk, enter your license plate, expected time to be at the meeting and guest code. Take the elevator to the Terrace or “T” Level and turn left upon exiting the elevator. Room NT08 will be the last room on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entrance, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an immediate left. Room NT08 will be the last room on the left.