January 23, 2020, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, NT07
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2nd District Police
- Update on GDS construction process and discussion of and possible vote on letter supporting GDS request to work on President’s Day and Emancipation Day
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution concerning application for an overheight fence in public space at 3848 Harrison Street, NW
- Discussion of proposed changes to DC’s Comprehensive Plan
- Election of officers
- Approval of security resolution
- Approval of tentative meeting schedule for 2020
- Approval of December 2019 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
The doors to the Law School are locked at 8:00 PM. Please try to arrive before that. If you arrive later, please call 202-630-6251 or 703-346-6580 to be let in.
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting for a guest code for free parking. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park in the “A” Section of level P1 and enter the Warren Elevator vestibule. Using the parking kiosk, enter your license plate, expected time to be at the meeting and guest code. Take the elevator to the Terrace or “T” Level and turn left upon exiting the elevator. Room NT07 will be the first room on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entrance, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an immediate left. Room NT07 will be on the left.