January 11, 2024, 7:30 pm
(Further information on accessing the virtual meeting appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on application by Friendship Heights Alliance to place planters at various locations in public space in Friendship Heights. (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding proposal to move some students currently in-bounds for Janney Elementary School to Mann Elementary School (30 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding school nurse allocation in DC. (10 minutes)
- Election of officers
- Approval of security fund resolution
- Approval of meeting schedule
- Approval of December 2023 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- Attendees are required to pre-register for the Zoom meeting by clicking on the “Join Zoom Meeting” link below. The registration should be done on a computer and not a mobile device.
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.
Join the Zoom Meeting:
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Jan 11, 2024 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.