January 13, 2022, 7:30 pm
Virtual Zoom Meeting
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Presentation by DPR regarding its Ready to Play strategic plan process (10 minutes)
- Presentation by DDOT regarding its updated Traffic Safety Investigation process (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application by Wagshal’s for a change in its liquor license from Class D Restaurant to Class C Restaurant (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application by Privateer for Retailer’s Class C liquor license to operate at 4400 Jennifer Street, NW (15 minutes)
- Update by Donahoe regarding its plans to seek a special exception to redevelop the Fox 5 site at 5151 Wisconsin Avenue, NW (20 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution supporting funding for options and visioning study for senior wellness center in Ward 3 (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution asking DDOT to study the intersection of Nebraska Ave/Van Ness St NW/ 42nd Street, NW (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on Resolution asking the city to consider a Zoning Code modification for creating Small Campus Plans for educational institutions with over 100 students (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on Resolution Asking DDOT to Study Implementing Different Methods for Programming HAWK Lights (10 minutes)
- Approval of December 2021 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
- Approval of security resolution
- Election of officers
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.
Join the Zoom Meeting:
Admin ANC3E is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: ANC3E January 2022 Meeting
Time: Jan 13, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 839 0374 1743
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,83903741743#,,,,*440425# US (New York)
+13017158592,,83903741743#,,,,*440425# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 839 0374 1743
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kbyOq73Sq