February 9, 2022, 7:30 pm
Virtual Zoom Meeting
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police (10 minutes)
- Presentation by grant proposal from Tenleytown Main Street to provide meals to low-income seniors in ANC3E (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding special exception application for an ADU at 4511 Chesapeake Street, NW (20 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application by Wagshal’s for a change in its liquor license from Class D Restaurant to Class C Restaurant (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application by Privateer for Retailer’s Class C liquor license to operate tavern and speakeasy at 4400 Jennifer Street, NW, with seating capacity of 200, total occupancy load of 297, alcohol carryout and delivery endorsement, and entertainment endorsement (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application by District Still, LLC to license for Class A Liquor Store to 4400 Jennifer Street, NW (next to tavern/speakeasy Privateer, LLC seeks to open there) (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application by Steak and Egg Kitchen to build a patio in public space in front of its restaurant at 4700 Wisconsin Ave (15 minutes)
- Update by the Lisner Home on its plans to build affordable senior housing on its campus (40 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding special exception application to redevelop the Fox 5 site on Wisconsin Avenue, NW (30 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding DDOT proposal to install No Right Turn on Red restrictions at the intersection of Wisconsin Ave and Davenport St, NW (10 minutes)
- Approval of January 2022 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.
Join the Zoom Meeting:
Admin ANC3E is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: February ANC3E Meeting
Time: Feb 9, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 895 2212 2102
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,89522122102#,,,,*2842490259# US (New York)
+13017158592,,89522122102#,,,,*2842490259# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 895 2212 2102
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kcFbQFoSHu