February 8, 2018, 7:45 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, NT07
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Presentation by resident of proposal for DC government to divest its holdings from Wells Fargo
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application from Tenleytown Historical Society to designate as a historic landmark the entire block of low-rise apartments on Harrison St between Wisconsin Avenue and 44th St
- Presentation of updated development proposal for current site of the Dancing Crab and Tenley Gastropub on 41 St NW
- Approval of January 2018 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave., NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email email@example.com in advance of the meeting for a guest code for free parking. The entrance to the parking garage is through the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park in the “A” Section of level P1 and enter the Warren Elevator vestibule. Using the parking kiosk, enter your license plate, expected time to be at the meeting and guest code. Take the elevator to the Terrace or “T” Level and turn left upon exiting the elevator. Room NT07 will be the first room on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entrance, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an immediate left. Room NT07 will be on the left.