ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 3E
TENLEYTOWN • AMERICAN UNIVERSITY PARK • FRIENDSHIP HEIGHTS
February 11, 2016
Tenleytown Ballroom I
Embassy Suites Hotel, Chevy Chase Pavilion
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding special exception sought to lengthen porch at 4925 41st St, NW
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolutions regarding campaign finance reform
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding adjustments to Average Median Income levels for affordable housing created pursuant to Inclusionary Zoning.
- Discussion of and possible vote on a letter to the Mayor regarding proposed development of St. Elizabeth’s site in Ward 8
- Approval of January 2016 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: Parking is available in the Chevy Chase Pavilion garage (not validated) or on nearby streets. The Metro stop is also located directly below the hotel. If entering the front door of the hotel, or after parking in the garage, take the elevator (or escalator) to the 2nd floor. Once on the 2nd floor landing, take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Turn right after exiting the elevator, then turn left down the hall for the Tenleytown Ballroom, which will be on the left down a hallway. You can also ask for directions from the front desk located on the 2nd floor.