February 13, 2020, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, NT07
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2nd District Police
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution concerning application for an overheight fence in public space at 3848 Harrison Street, NW
- Update from Pepco about work on Harrison Street Substation
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding WMATA proposal to reduce bus service, including elimination of the D1, 30N, and 30S
- Discussion of possible vote on resolution regarding proposed change to Future Land Use Map designation for Lisner-Louise-Dixon-Hurt home
- Discussion of possible vote on resolution regarding proposed changes to DC’s Comprehensive Plan
- Discussion of possible vote on resolution asking DPR to fund a study and construction of a skate park in Tenleytown in FY2021 Budget
- Discussion of possible vote on resolution asking for full funding of the DC Archive
- Discussion and possible resolution regarding settlement of protest of AMC Mazza theater liquor license protest
- Approval of January 2020 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
The doors to the Law School are locked at 8:00 PM. Please try to arrive before that. If you arrive later, please call 202-630-6251 or 703-346-6580 to be let in.
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting for a guest code for free parking. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park in the “A” Section of level P1 and enter the Warren Elevator vestibule. Using the parking kiosk, enter your license plate, expected time to be at the meeting and guest code. Take the elevator to the Terrace or “T” Level and turn left upon exiting the elevator. Room NT07 will be the first room on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entrance, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an immediate left. Room NT07 will be on the left.