December 14, 2023, 7:30 pm
(Further information on accessing the virtual meeting appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on notice of protest regarding application for renewal license for Friendship Heights Convenience Store which, among other things, is no longer operating at the location for which it seeks a renewal (5 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application to designate the Swedish Ambassador’s Residence an historic landmark (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding variance and special exception applications to permit a dress shop to replace BB&T bank as tenant at 5200 Wisconsin Ave. (15 minutes)
- Presentation by GDS regarding compliance with traffic and other components of its zoning order (20 minutes)
- Presentation by Chesapeake Climate Action regarding Washington Gas’ Project Pipes (20 minutes)
- Approval of November 2023 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- Attendees are required to pre-register for the Zoom meeting by clicking on the “Join Zoom Meeting” link below. The registration should be done on a computer and not a mobile device.
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.
Join the Zoom Meeting:
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Nov 9, 2023 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.