(Further information on accessing the virtual meeting appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application for special exception to permit an addition to a house on a nonconforming lot at 4704 46th St NW (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution or letter regarding proposal by AU to install a sound barrier on its Jacob Field (15 minutes)
- Introductory presentation from new DC Department of Licensing and Consumer Protection (20 minutes)
- Update from Donahoe on plans to build mixed use project on the Fox 5 lot (30 minutes)
- Approval of November 2022 and December 1, 2022 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.
Join the Zoom Meeting:
Zoom login information will be posted to the next version of the agenda
ANC3E Dec 15 2022 Agenda V2 12142022
ANC3E Dec 15 2022 Agenda V1 12082022