December 13, 2018, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, NT07
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Presentation regarding Tenley Tiger Run and possible vote on letter in support thereof
- Discussion of and possible vote on amendment to settlement agreement for AMC Mazza theater to permit alcohol to be served in all theaters
- Presentation by National Park Service regarding plans for Chesapeake House
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding design review application by Valor Development for mixed-use redevelopment at former Superfresh site
- Presentation by Donahoe Development about planned redevelopment at Fox 5 site, 5151 Wisconsin Avenue
- Approval of November 2018 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave., NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org advance of the meeting for a guest code for free parking. The entrance to the parking garage is through the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park in the “A” Section of level P1 and enter the Warren Elevator vestibule. Using the parking kiosk, enter your license plate, expected time to be at the meeting and guest code. Take the elevator to the Terrace or “T” Level and turn left upon exiting the elevator. Room NT07 will be the first room on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entrance, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an immediate left. Room NT07 will be on the left.