April 13, 2023, 7:30 pm
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote regarding application by owners of 4701 Fessenden Street to build addition to their house that is partially in public space (15 minutes)
- Presentation of application by consortium of faith organizations (including St. Columba’s) for $5,000 grant to bring “Undesign the Redline” to Tenleytown/Friendship Heights (15 minutes)
- Discussion and possible vote on resolution regarding Chevy Chase Pavilion application to modify its PUD to make significant changes to its Wisconsin Avenue-level interior to accommodate a grocery store (20 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on DDOT Notice of Intent to install protected bike lanes on 44th and Jennifer Streets, NW (20 minutes)
- Approval of March 2023 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- Attendees are required to pre-register for the Zoom meeting by clicking on the “Join Zoom Meeting” link below. The registration should be done on a computer and not a mobile device.
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.