April 21, 2022, 7:30 pm
Virtual Zoom Meeting
(Further information on accessing the virtual meeting appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding special exception application for an addition at 4419 Harrison Street, NW (10 minutes)
- Presentation by Friends of Friendship Park on their plans for May Fair and a proposal to add a pickleball court to the park (10 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application by Dancing Crab developers to make public space improvements pursuant to PUD memorandum of understanding negotiated by ANC 3E (20 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding Retailer’s Class C Restaurant liquor license application by Alley Cat DC LLC for 5247 Wisconsin Ave, former site of Chadwick’s / Chatters, including entertainment endorsement and summer garden (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding renewal liquor license application by Yosaku restaurant (5 minutes)
- Presentation by Wilson and GDS student group regarding its effort to seek increased affordable housing (15 minutes)
- Presentation by Office of Planning regarding the upcoming Wisconsin Avenue Development Framework process (20 minutes)
- Update by Federal Realty Trust on its plans to build a mixed-use project at the current Maggiano’s site on Wisconsin Ave. (20 minutes)
- Presentation by representatives of Wesley Seminary regarding its proposed campus plan (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding sidewalk widening along Nebraska Ave (5 minutes)
- Approval of March 2022 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
- Approval of FY 2022 Q2 Financial Report
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the raise hand to request to comment and they will then be recognized by the chair. Attendees may also us the chat function to make comments.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
- If many attendees want to speak on an issue, priority will be given to ANC3E residents first and then if time allows, residents who live outside of ANC3E will be recognized.
Join the Zoom Meeting:
Admin ANC3E is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Admin ANC3E’s Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 21, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 871 8698 6697
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87186986697#,,,,*54886215# US (Washington DC)
+19292056099,,87186986697#,,,,*54886215# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 871 8698 6697
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kcg1ud2rpu
ANC3E Apr 21 2022 Agenda V2 04192022