April 8, 2021, 7:30 pm
Virtual Zoom Meeting
(The link to meeting and password will be provided on the next version of the agenda)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood (15 minutes)
- Presentation by 2nd District Police (10 minutes)
- Introduction to community by interim DDOT Director Lott (20 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on DDOT notice of intent to install in-road sidewalk on Belt Road between Fessenden and Davenport (15 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on liquor license application for La Kavacha at 4619 41st Street, NW, to include an 80-seat sidewalk cafe and an entertainment endorsement for occasional karaoke (15 minutes)
- Panel Discussion regarding what local government can do to better foster accessibility in housing (45 minutes)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding the Connecticut Avenue Reversible Lane Study (10 minutes)
- Approval of March 2021 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Virtual Meeting Procedures:
- We expect all attendees to be civil and engage in a respectful discourse.
- All attendees will be muted by the meeting host. When recognized to speak, the meeting host will unmute the attendee.
- After a presenter completes his or her presentation, attendees will be given an opportunity to ask their questions or make comments followed by Commissioners.
- During meetings, residents should use the chat function to ask questions or to request to make a comment; they will then be recognized by the Chair.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be heard once on an issue before anyone is heard twice.
ANC3E Apr 8 2021 Agenda V2 04072021