April 14, 2016
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, Ceremonial Classroom
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding renewal of liquor licenses for following establishments:
- The Cheesecake Factory (5345 Wisconsin)
- Satay Club (4654 Wisconsin)
- Burger Tap & Shake (4445 Wisconsin)
- Masala Art (4441 A Wisconsin)
- Tartufo (4910 Wisconsin)
- Le Chat Noir (4907 Wisconsin)
- Maggianos (5333 Wisconsin)
- Yosaku (4712 Wisconsin)
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding application for Class D liquor license for restaurant at Wagshal’s, 4855 Massachusetts Ave.
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding public space application for Beefsteak restaurant on Wisconsin Avenue
- Update by Georgetown Day School of plans for expanded school and mixed-use development on Safeway and Marten’s lots
- Approval of March 2016 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off of Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting for a parking pass. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park near the end of level P1 and take the elevator to the Lobby Level. Walk straight as you exit the elevator. When you get past the staircase, turn right and walk straight ahead, through the Commons, past the main lobby/Information Desk to the Ceremonial Classroom.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entry, off of Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. The Ceremonial Classroom is directly to your left as you enter the building.