March 14, 2019, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, NT08
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding public space application by Georgetown Day School in connection with its expansion, including plans to reconfigure the intersection of 42nd and Ellicott Street and the area around it
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding public space application by residents of 4424 Fessenden Street to add a driveway in public space
- Presentation by DC History and Justice Collective proposal to rename Wilson High School
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding overcrowding in schools in the Wilson High School feeder pattern.
- Approval of February 2018 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email email@example.com in advance of the meeting for a guest code for free parking. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park in the “A” Section of level P1 and enter the Warren Elevator vestibule. Using the parking kiosk, enter your license plate, expected time to be at the meeting and guest code. Take the elevator to the Terrace or “T” Level and turn left upon exiting the elevator. Room NT08 will be the last room on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entrance, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an immediate left. Room NT08 will be the last room on the left.