2017 10 Meeting
Location: Directions to meeting
October 12, 2017, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, NT07
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Presentation by Tenleytown Main Street regarding grant proposal for Winterfest
- Discussion and possible vote in support of Friends of Fessenden Park
- Discussion and possible vote on grant application for support of Zoo Day (now Family Fund Day) by Lisner-Louise-Dickson-Hurt Home
- Discussion of and possible vote on of BZA application for special exception for addition to home at 3909 Huntington St NW
- Discussion of and possible vote on liquor license application for Buredo on Wisconsin Ave
- Presentation of plans for mixed-use redevelopment of Dancing Crab / Tenley Gastropub lots on 41 St
- Presentation of plans by Sunrise Senior Living to build an assisted living facility next to Wisconsin Ave Baptist Church in conjunction with renovation of church
- Approval of September 2017 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting for a parking pass. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park near the end of level P1 and take the elevator to the Lobby Level. Walk straight as you exit the elevator. When you get past the staircase, turn right and walk straight ahead, through the Commons, just BEFORE the main Information Desk turn right. Room NT07 will be on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entry, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an IMMEDIATE left. Room NT07 will be on the left.