Jan 2017 Agenda /// download pdf
January 12, 2016, 7:30 pm
Tenleytown Ballroom I
Embassy Suites Hotel, Chevy Chase Pavilion
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Presentation regarding Janney 5K route
- Presentation by and discussion with representatives from Roadside Development regarding proposed redevelopment of Fannie Mae site.
- Update from DGR and DGS on status of renovations to Friendship (Turtle) Park.
- Discussion with DPR about issues at Chevy Chase(Livingston) Park including off leash dog use, lights and impacts from Little League.
- Approval of December 2016 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
- Approval of 2017 budget, meeting schedule, and officers
- Approval of security fund resolution
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: Parking is available in the Chevy Chase Pavilion garage (not validated) or on nearby streets. The Metro stop is also located directly below the hotel. If entering the front door of the hotel, or after parking in the garage, take the elevator (or escalator) to the 2nd floor. Once on the 2nd floor landing, take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Turn right after exiting the elevator, then turn left down the hall for the Tenleytown Ballroom, which will be on the left down a hallway. You can also ask for directions from the front desk located on the 2nd floor.