Feb 2017 Agenda /// download pdf
February 9, 2016, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, NT08
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Presentation of grant request for uniforms and equipment repair for Wilson HS band
- Discussion of and possible vote on DDOT Notice of Intent to permit limited parking on the north side 4100 Yuma Street, NW
- Discussion of and possible vote on DDOT Notice of Intent to change traffic patterns at 39th St. and Reno Rd., including conversion of portion of Ingomar St to one-way
- Presentation by DDOT regarding proposal to replace traffic signal at 46th and Van Ness with 4-way stop sign
- Discussion of and possible vote on a resolution supporting WMATA’s Tenleytown-AU Access Study Part II.
- Discussion of and possible vote on application seeing historical designation for the “Perna Houses” at 4112-18 Chesapeake Street, NW
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding qualifications for party status before the Zoning Commission and Board of Zoning Adjustment
- Approval of January 2016 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off of Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the meeting for a parking pass. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park near the end of level P1 and take the elevator to the Lobby Level. Walk straight as you exit the elevator. When you get past the staircase, turn right and walk straight ahead, through the Commons, just BEFORE the main Information Desk turn right. Room NT08 will be on the last room on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entry, off of Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an IMMEDIATE left. Room NT08 will be on the last room on the left.