April 2017 Agenda /// download pdf
April 13, 2017, 7:30 pm
American University, Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW, NT08
(Further information on getting to the meeting location appears below.)
- Announcements / Open Forum– opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3E neighborhood
- Presentation by 2ndDistrict Police
- Presentation of grant proposal from Common Ground, a Wilson High School students group dedicated to enhancing relationships between students of different races and backgrounds
- Presentation of grant proposal from Joy of Motion for a dance festival it plans to hold at Ft. Reno
- Discussion of and possible vote regarding resolution on special exception request from Five Guys to locate a restaurant classified by the zoning code as “fast food” at 4200 Wisconsin Ave, NW
- Discussion of and possible vote regarding resolution on special exception request from DGS-Friendship Park for relief from regulations related to parking requirements
- Presentation by WMATA regarding plans to replace the escalators at the Friendship Heights Metro Station.
- Presentation by Pepco regarding progress on renovation of the Harrison Substation
- Discussion of and possible vote on resolution regarding Pepco’s proposed rate increase.
- Discussion of and possible vote regarding resolution Calling On DCPS to Fully Fund All DC Schools
- Approval of March 2017 meeting minutes
- Approval of expenditures
– – – –
Getting to the Meeting Location: The Washington College of Law is located at 4300 Nebraska Ave, NW, just off Tenley Circle. Parking is available at the WCL garage or on nearby streets.
If parking in the garage, please email email@example.com in advance of the meeting for a parking pass. The entrance to the parking garage is though the driveway on Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren Street. Park near the end of level P1 and take the elevator to the Lobby Level. Walk straight as you exit the elevator. When you get past the staircase, turn right and walk straight ahead, through the Commons, just BEFORE the main Information Desk turn right. Room NT08 will be on the last room on the left.
If walking or parking on the street, please enter through the Warren Entry, off Nebraska Ave between Tenley Circle and Warren St. Turn right at the Information Desk and take an IMMEDIATE left. Room NT08 will be on the last room on the left.